Why SEO is important for Contractors?
Customers looking for a general contractor or other house service firm no more turn to the Yellowpages or door hangers to find a reputable company. Rather, they turn to the internet. It’s imperative to associate with a proven Local SEO company that specializes in builder SEO and local search marketing so your organization:
- Ranks #1 on Google
- Maximizes your search visibility
- Generates additional calls and inbound inquiries from your website
The most immediate benefit of SEO for contractors is a higher ranking in search engines. That’s not the only perk, though, and as search engines play a larger role in buying decisions, these other advantages will likely be magnified.
A few of the advantages of investing in SEO include:
It sometimes takes more than 1 search to decide which contractor to hire. Whenever your firm’s name keeps appearing in these results, individuals start to remember it. It does not take long before they’re bypassing the internet search engine and visiting your website to see exactly what you need to offer you.
Lower advertising costs
Search engine optimization isn’t free, but the investment has a broader reach and a longer shelf life than what you’d generally spend on traditional marketing. Your efforts continue to accumulate over time, as well as your website’s authority improves, you’ll boost the visibility of your website regardless of when or where people are looking for contractors.
Bigger competitive advantage
Bigger businesses will always outperform you in traditional marketing tactics because they have larger budgets. With contractor SEO, your site can outrank the big businesses. The higher number of clicks that come from higher positions will allow you to compete against these significant players.
How we can help you generate more leads and new customers?
If you are looking for a Best SEO Company that has proven experience helping other Contractors rank higher on Google, Yahoo and Bing, you have come to the right place. XtremeUX is one of the top SEO companies serving the home service industry and we can help you get more qualified visitors to your Contractors site and convert more visitors into leads and sales.
At XtremeUX, we focused exclusively on SEO for Remodelers & Contractors on their search engine optimization initiatives and site development, our SEO & lead Generation solutions are directed at helping clients increase their positions on Google Organic Search and Google Maps.
Utilizing in depth keyword and competitor research, along with our proven SEO plan, our aim is to boost your visibility on the search engines while also raising conversions of consumers searching for your services.
Top lead generation sources for Contractor business
However, there are many Online Marketing strategies that can help you attract the quality customers you need. One of those techniques is SEO.
- Google Maps Listing
- Local directories
- Niche directories
- Google ads (Pay per Click)
- Facebook advertising
- Social media management
Top search queries for Contractor companies
Below is a list of the MOST CRITICAL keywords related to your business that you want to be sure your website is optimized for:
- Your City + Contractors
- Your City + Local Contractors
- Your City + General Contractors
- Your City + Residential Contractors
- Your City + Commercial Contractors
- Your City + Construction Contractors
- Your City + Building Contractors
- Your City + General Contractor Services
- Contractors In Your City
- General Contractors In Your City
- Residential Contractors In Your City
- General Contractor Services In Your City
- Commercial Contractors In Your City
- Building Contractors In Your City
- Best Contractors in Your City
- Local Contractors in Your City
Popular SEO Keywords for Contractors
|Home Building Contractors
||Residential General Contractors
||Home Repair Contractors
|Local General Contractors
||Licensed Contractors Near Me
||General Building Contractor
|Licensed General Contractor
||Home Construction Contractor
||Local Building Contractors
|Commercial General Contractor
||Residential General Contractor
||Residential Building Contractors
|General Construction Contractor
||Commercial Building Contractors
||Construction General Contractors
|Home Improvement Contractors
||General Home Contractor
||Building Construction Contractor
|Home Remodeling Contractors
||Local Home Contractors
||Residential Construction Contractors
|House Building Contractors
||Home Renovation Contractors
||General Contracting Company
|Best General Contractors
||General Commercial Contractors
||General Remodeling Contractor
|House Construction Contractors
||Residential Remodeling Contractors
||Local Remodeling Contractors
|Home Addition Contractors
||House Renovation Contractor
||Residential General Contractors Near Me
|Local Home Improvement Contractors
||Best Renovation Contractor
||Certified General Contractors
Top niche directories for Contractor companies
Here is the list of top niche sites your Contractor company should be listed. These are the popular referral sources your customers frequently visits to find Contractors.
Top niche review sites for Contractors
Here is the list of popular review sites for Contractors where your customers often visit for reviews and ratings of your service. Listing your Contractor business in these sites help you generate more referral traffic and new leads.
- Angie’s List
- Home Advisor
- Pro Referral
- My Hammer
- Go Smith
- Trusted Pros
Popular topics frequently search in Contractors industry
A list of popular topics in Contractors industry your customers frequently search in Google. Incorporate these topics on your site blog helps you drive more organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- What are the different types of contractor?
- What kind of contractors do you need to build houses?
- What is the difference between a constructor and a contractor?
- How to choose the best general contractors?
- How to hire a contractor?
- Get remodeling quotes from the best general contractors in your area
- How to find a reputable general contractor?
- Why do we hire a demolition contractor?
- What is the average fee for a general contractor?
- Who is a building contractor?
- How to Choose a Remodeling Contractor?
- Is it required to have a contractor to renovate a house?
- Why should I hire a registered home improvement contractor?
- What are the responsibilities of general contractor?
- What is the criteria to choose a good remodeling contractor?
- Why should you hire the commercial general contractors?
- How much is the liability insurance for a general contractor?
- What kind of insurance should every contractor have?
- How to find a good commercial contractor?
- Tips on Finding a Reputable Contractor
- How to Find a Good Contractor for Home Improvement Repairs?
- Hiring a contractor checklist
- Why hiring a local contractor is good?
- Home Renovation Costs: The Numbers You Should Know
- How to set your budget for a big home improvement project
- How to Budget for a Home Renovation
- Tips on Working With Contractors
- How much would it cost to remodel and/or rebuild a house?
- How should you hire contractors for home remodeling?
- How much does the average kitchen renovation cost?
- What is your renovation cost per square foot?
- How much would it cost to renovate an average bathroom?
- What are the best budget home renovation tips?
Make your Contractor website for local rankings and more conversions
Site pages and directory structure
- Create keyword rich service pages
- Make galleries / portfolio organized around targeted keywords
- Create keyword rich location pages (execute as service areas)
- Create keyword rich categories and blog posts
Conversion-focused Contractor web design ideas
- Display site wide phone number prominently on top-right
- Make click-to-call phone number link for mobile browsers
- Display Call-to-Action or Email on top-right corner
- Display serving the city name region
- Add testimonials / display Google Reviews site wide
- Add credibility badges site wide (groups, associations, brands, certifications etc.)
- Display Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone) site wide in footer
- Add breadcrumb to the top of the page content
- Create a FAQ page
- Add “Request A Quote” form site wide
- Add lead generation form or Call-to-Action on blog posts
- Add blog wide social sharing links
- Add blog wide service areas (cites served) links
- Display date and author bio on blog post
- Create author bio page
- Display categories and popular posts
- Link service pages from blog post content
- Add main service and city name in headline
- Display Video, virtual tour, gallery or image of this location
- Google Map of city name location
- Driving instructions if customer visit this location
- Lead generation form or Call-to-Action
- Contact information (complete address, phone, email of this location in Schema markup and link to this Google Page)
- Add “hours” of this location (hours match Google Maps and in Schema markup)
- Link to Review sites (Yelp, Google, Facebook etc.)
- Add Social sharing links
- Add links of other “Cities Served”
- Add a contact form
- Display NAP (Name, Address and Phone) in Schema
- Display “hours” in Schema and match to Google Maps
- Add Google Maps on contact page
SEO tips for Contractor website
- Use structured data markup
- Create XML Sitemap and submit in Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
- Structure your URLs clean and SEO-friendly
- Optimize Title tags
- Optimize your images
- Create / Claim Bing listing
- Create / Claim Yelp listing
- Create / Claim listings on other directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on popular social platforms
- Submit business in top citations sites
- Check competitors’ citations and claim listings
- Remove duplicate citations
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Remove duplicate content
- Update content regularly
- Build quality backlinks
- Post regularly on Google My Business
Are you a General Contractor in need of more business?
We excel at increasing client’s search engine rankings. With our Contractor SEO services, customers are easily able to find your website when searching the your products & services you offer.
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for the majority of the contractors related keywords in your area. However, we only work with ONE contractor company in each city. So, contact us before your competitor does. If you want more ideas and strategies for marketing your contractor business online, contact our SEO consultant for a FREE Internet Marketing and SEO advice for contractor Businesses.