Law Firm SEO
Why Law Firm need SEO?
SEO for Law firm is a way for your Law Firm’s Web site to propel itself to the top of the search results from Google. The Law Firm relies heavily on word-of-mouth marketing.
As you start your SEO Service for Law Firm Web site, it’s imperative to consider the unethical SEO tactics that some companies employ. It’s true that SEO can take some time to start working for your Web site, but that’s when done correctly that will pay off in the long run.
Top lead generation sources for Law Firm
There are many Online Marketing strategies that can help you attract the quality customers you need. One of these techniques is SEO.
- Google Maps Listing
- Local directories
- Niche directories
- Google ads (Pay per Click)
- Facebook advertising
- Social media management
Popular search queries for Law Firm
Below is a list of the MOST CRITICAL keywords related to your business that you want to be sure your website is optimized for:
- Your City + Law Firm
- Your City + Lawyers
- Your City + Top-Rated Lawyers
- Your City + Corporate Law Firm
- Your City + Attorney
- Legal Advisor In Your City
- Advocates In Your City
- Property Lawyers In Your City
- Famous Law Firms In Your City
- Legal Consultant In Your City
Popular SEO Keywords for Law Firms
||Personal injury lawyer
||Commercial Law Firm
Injury Law Firm & Lawyers
|Hire Top Lawyer
||Lawyers and Law Firms
||Hire a Lawyer
||Find a Lawyer
||Corporate Law Experts
||Lawyer Near Me
|Corporate Law Firm
||Best Legal Advisor
|Top Rated Lawyers
|Famous Law Firms
||Prime Law Firm
||Hire a Business Lawyer
||Leading Law Firm
|Full-Service Law Firm
||Economic Law Firm
|Top Law Firms
||Best Law Firm
||Hire a Legal Consultant
||International Law Firm
||Legal Assistance Services
Top niche directories for Law Firms
Here is the list of top niche sites your law firm should be listed. These are the popular referral sources your customers frequently visit to find law firms/lawyers.
Popular topics and questions frequently search for Law Firms
A list of popular topics and questions in the Law industry; your customers frequently search in Google. Incorporate these topics on your site helps you drive more organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- What are some different types of lawyers?
- What are the benefits of hiring a law firm?
- What is the best way to hire a lawyer?
- How to get a personal lawyer?
- How to hire an attorney for small business?
- How to find a good lawyer?
- What’s the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?
- What are the legal and professional services?
- What is the difference between a lawyer and a consultant?
Law Firm website design tips for local rankings and more conversions
Site pages and directory structure
- Create keyword-rich service pages
- Make galleries/portfolio organized around targeted keywords
- Create keyword-rich location pages (execute as service areas)
- Create keyword-rich categories and blog posts
Conversion-focused Law Firm web design ideas
- Display site-wide phone number prominently on top-right
- Make click-to-call phone number link for mobile browsers
- Display Call-to-Action or Email on the top-right corner
- Display serving the city name region
- Add “Request A Quote” form sitewide
- Add testimonials/display Google Reviews sitewide
- Add credibility badges sitewide (groups, associations, brands, certifications, etc.)
- Display Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone) site-wide in the footer
- Add breadcrumb to the top of the page content
- Create a FAQ page
- Add lead generation form or Call-to-Action on blog posts
- Add blog wide social sharing links
- Add blog wide service areas (cites served) links
- Display date and author bio on the blog post
- Create an author bio page
- Display categories and popular posts
- Link service pages from blog post content
- Add main service and city name in the headline
- Display Video, virtual tour, gallery or image of this location
- Google Map of city name location
- Driving instructions if customer visit this location
- Lead generation form or Call-to-Action
- Contact information (complete address, phone, email of this location in Schema markup and link to this Google Page)
- Add “hours” of this location (hours match Google Maps and in Schema markup)
- Link to Review sites (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Add Social sharing links
- Add links of other “Cities Served”
- Add a contact form
- Display NAP (Name, Address & Phone) in Schema
- Display “hours” in Schema and match to Google Maps
- Add Google Maps on the contact page
SEO tips for Law Firm website
- Use structured data markup
- Create XML Sitemap and submit in Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
- Structure your URLs clean and SEO-friendly
- Optimize Title tags
- Optimize your images
- Create / Claim Bing listing
- Create / Claim Yelp listing
- Create / Claim listings on other directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on popular social platforms
- Submit business in top citations sites
- Check competitors’ citations and claim listings
- Remove duplicate citations
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Remove duplicate content
- Update content regularly
- Build quality backlinks
- Post regularly on Google My Business
Are you a Law Firm/Lawyer in need of more business?
We excel at increasing the client’s search engine rankings. With our Law Firm SEO services, customers are easily able to find your website when searching for your products & services you offer.
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for the majority of the Law related keywords in your area. However, we only work with ONE Law Firm in each city. So, contact us before your competitor does. If you want more ideas and strategies for marketing your Law business online, contact our SEO consultant for a FREE Internet Marketing and SEO advice for Law Firm.