Locksmith SEO Services
Why Locksmiths Must Invest in Local SEO?
If you are a Locksmith looking for the Best Online Marketing and SEO then you have come to the right place. We are SEO Expert that works with service and sales related Companies and we make and maintain websites that dominate. We can help you Locksmith Company rise to the top of search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing. Our SEO services for Locksmiths is high quality and effective. Our high integrity is what makes us the Best Locksmith SEO Company around.
Locksmiths face numerous challenges when attempting to attract new business. One of the biggest is that when somebody needs a locksmith, she generally runs a quick Google search and calls the first title or two in the results. To increase your customer base, you must find a means into that critical top place.
How XtremeUX help you?
Until lately, locksmiths could select up new business by placing an advertisement in the Yellow Pages and waiting for the telephone to ring. But times have changed, and now 97% of people look for local businesses online. Google is undoubtedly the dominant force in the research marketplace.
Advertising remains a huge expense for many small businesses. If you boost your Google ranks, then you will have a steady flow of free traffic which you need only convert to paying customers.
Normally, national and global companies must wait for 6 to 12 months to see much change in their Google rankings. As a locksmith, you have a tremendous advantage. Your competition consists just of different locksmiths in your regional area, not people who are halfway around the world. And several are not yet utilizing local SEO. This usually means that a targeted effort could propel you into the very first page of Google local rankings in just 30 days!
Top lead generation sources for Locksmith
There are many Online Marketing strategies that can help you attract the quality customers you need. One of these techniques is SEO.
- Google Maps Listing
- Local directories
- Niche directories
- Google ads (Pay per Click)
- Facebook advertising
- Social media management
Popular search queries for the Locksmith industry
Below is a list of the MOST CRITICAL keywords related to your Locksmith business that you want to be sure your website is optimized for:
- Your City + Locksmith
- Your City + Locksmith Services
- Your City + Local Locksmith
- Your City + Car Locksmith
- Your City + Auto Locksmith
- Your City + Mobile Locksmith
- Locksmith In Your City
- Locksmith Services In Your City
- Local Locksmith In Your City
- Local Locksmith In Your City
- Car Locksmith In Your City
- Auto Locksmith In Your City
- Mobile Locksmith In Your City
- Local Locksmith In Your City
Popular SEO Keywords for Locksmiths
|Locksmith Near Me
||24 Hour Locksmith
||24 Hour Locksmith Near Me
|Auto Locksmith Near Me
||Emergency Locksmith Services
||24 7 Locksmith Services
|Local Locksmith For Cars
||Local Locksmith Services
||Locksmith Services Near Me
|24 Hour Emergency Locksmith
||Mobile Auto Locksmith
||Automotive Locksmith Services
|Commercial Locksmith Services
||Residential Locksmith Services
||Auto Locksmith Services
|Home Lockout Service
||Local Mobile Locksmith
||Lock Repair Services
|24 Hour Locksmith Service
||24 Hour Key Service
||The Nearest Locksmith
|Key Locksmith Services
||24 7 Emergency Locksmith
||Emergency Locksmith Cost
|24 Hour Emergency Locksmith Service
||24 Hour Locksmith For Car
||Emergency Lock Service
|Mobile Locksmith Service
||Locksmith Mobile Service
||The Master Locksmith
|Locksmith 24 Hour Service
||24 Hour Mobile Locksmith
||Locksmith Emergency Services
|Mobile Car Locksmith
||24 Hour Lock Out Service
||24 Hour Auto Locksmith
Top niche directories for Locksmith services
Here is the list of top niche sites your Locksmith service company should be listed. These are the popular referral sources your customers frequently visit to find a locksmith.
Popular topics and questions frequently search in the Locksmith industry
A list of popular topics and questions in the Locksmith industry; your customers frequently search in Google. Incorporate these topics on your site helps you drive more organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- 7 Easy & Effective Home Security Tips
- What major services does a locksmith provide?
- Why should I hire a professional auto locksmith?
- What are some tips to hire an automotive locksmith?
- High Security & Master Key Systems
- Cost of a Locksmith – Estimates and Prices
- How to get locksmith service for Master Key?
- 10 Tips on Hiring a Pro Locksmith Company
- Consumer Tips for Hiring a Locksmith
- Why should I hire a licensed locksmith?
- How to hire a locksmith for replacement car key services?
- What is the average lockout locksmith price?
- Can a locksmith open the apartment front door?
- What is the average charge of residential locksmith service?
- What are some tips for finding a certified local locksmith?
- How to get a 24/7 available residential locksmith?
- When Do You Need a Professional Locksmith?
- Benefits of Hiring a Professional Locksmith
- 4 Situations When You Need to Hire a Locksmith
- How To Hire A Good Locksmith?
- Why You Should Hire A Locksmith To Change Your Door Locks
- 4 Signs You Need to Hire a Professional Locksmith
- Essential Tips For Choosing a Locksmith
Locksmith website design tips for local rankings and more conversions
Site pages and directory structure
- Create keyword-rich service pages
- Make galleries/portfolio organized around targeted keywords
- Create keyword-rich location pages (execute as service areas)
- Create keyword-rich categories and blog posts
Conversion-focused Locksmith web design ideas
- Display site-wide phone number prominently on top-right
- Make click-to-call phone number link for mobile browsers
- Display Call-to-Action or Email on the top-right corner
- Display serving the city name region
- Add “Request A Quote” form sitewide
- Add testimonials/display Google Reviews sitewide
- Add credibility badges sitewide (groups, associations, brands, certifications, etc.)
- Display Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone) site-wide in the footer
- Add breadcrumb to the top of the page content
- Create a FAQ page
- Add lead generation form or Call-to-Action on blog posts
- Add blog wide social sharing links
- Add blog wide service areas (cites served) links
- Display date and author bio on the blog post
- Create an author bio page
- Display categories and popular posts
- Link service pages from blog post content
- Add main service and city name in the headline
- Display Video, virtual tour, gallery or image of this location
- Google Map of city name location
- Driving instructions if customer visit this location
- Lead generation form or Call-to-Action
- Contact information (complete address, phone, email of this location in Schema markup and link to this Google Page)
- Add “hours” of this location (hours match Google Maps and in Schema markup)
- Link to Review sites (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Add Social sharing links
- Add links of other “Cities Served”
- Add a contact form
- Display NAP (Name, Address & Phone) in Schema
- Display “hours” in Schema and match to Google Maps
- Add Google Maps on the contact page
SEO tips for Locksmith website
- Use structured data markup
- Create XML Sitemap and submit in Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
- Structure your URLs clean and SEO-friendly
- Optimize Title tags
- Optimize your images
- Create / Claim Bing listing
- Create / Claim Yelp listing
- Create / Claim listings on other directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on popular social platforms
- Submit business in top citations sites
- Check competitors’ citations and claim listings
- Remove duplicate citations
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Remove duplicate content
- Update content regularly
- Build quality backlinks
- Post regularly on Google My Business
Are you a Locksmith in need of more business?
We excel at increasing the client’s search engine rankings. With our Locksmith SEO services, customers are easily able to find your website when searching for your products & services you offer.
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for the majority of the Locksmith related keywords in your area. However, we only work with ONE Locksmith company in each city. So, contact us before your competitor does. If you want more ideas and strategies for marketing your Locksmith services online, contact our SEO consultant for a FREE Internet Marketing and SEO advice for Locksmith Businesses.