SEO for Moving Companies
Why Moving companies need SEO?
SEO for Moving Companies is a way for your Moving Company’s Web site to propel itself to the top of the search results from Google. The Moving Industry relies heavily on word-of-mouth marketing.
As you start your SEO Service for Moving Company Web site, it’s imperative to consider the unethical SEO tactics that some companies employ. It’s true that SEO can take some time to start working for your Web site, but that’s when done correctly that will pay off in the long run.
Top lead generation sources for Moving company business
There are many Online Marketing strategies that can help you attract the quality customers you need. One of these techniques is SEO.
- Google Maps Listing
- Local directories
- Niche directories
- Google ads (Pay per Click)
- Facebook advertising
- Social media management
Popular search queries for Moving company industry
Below is a list of the MOST CRITICAL keywords related to your business that you want to be sure your website is optimized for:
- Your City + Moving Company
- Your City + Movers
- Your City + Moving Services
- Your City + Local Moving Services
- Your City + Local Movers
- Moving Company In Your City
- Moving Services In Your City
- Movers In Your City
- Local Moving Company In Your City
- Local Movers In Your City
Popular SEO Keywords for Moving Companies
|Packers And Movers
||Local Moving Companies
||Long Distance Movers
|Long Distance Moving Companies
||Best Moving Companies
||National Moving Companies
|Moving And Storage Service
||Moving And Storage Companies
||Best Long Distance Moving Companies
|Interstate Moving Companies
||Moving Company Quotes
||Long Distance Moving
|Nationwide Moving Companies
||Furniture Moving Companies
||House Moving Companies
|Home Moving Companies
||Professional Moving Companies
||Furniture Moving Service
|Full-Service Moving Companies
||Long Distance Moving Costs
||Moving & Storage Companies
|Long Distance Moving Quotes
||Good Moving Companies
||Packing And Moving Companies
|Long Distance Moving Services
||Top-Rated Moving Companies
||Best Long Distance Movers
|Relocation Moving Companies
||Professional Moving Service
||Packers And Movers Services
|Moving Storage Company
||Packing And Moving Services
||Commercial Moving Company
|Moving Companies Long Distance
||Professional Packers And Movers
||Residential Moving Companies
Top niche directories for Moving companies
Here is the list of top niche sites your moving company should be listed. These are the popular referral sources your customers frequently visit to find moving contractors.
Popular topics and questions frequently search in Movers industry
A list of popular topics and questions in the Movers industry; your customers frequently search in Google. Incorporate these topics on your site helps you drive more organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- How much does it cost to hire a moving company?
- How to find the best moving company?
- How do moving companies safely move furniture in the rain?
- Is it worth the expense of hiring a moving company?
- What are the key benefits of hiring a reliable moving company?
- 10 Cheap Ways to Move Cross Country
- The Complete Guide to Full-Service Moving
- 11 Tips for Hiring Quality Movers
- 12 Steps to Hiring a Mover
- Moving 101: Be Ready For Your Big Move
- Understanding the Moving Process
- 12 Steps to a Successful Move
- What are the roles of packers and movers in moving a home?
- First Time Hiring Movers: The ULTIMATE Guide
- 8 Important Tips for Finding a Moving Company You Can Trust
- 7 Tips for Choosing a Reputable Moving Company
- Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Professional Mover
- How to identify the authenticity of the Movers and Packers?
- How do professional packers and movers help?
- 8 Places to Get a Free Moving Boxes
- How to buy moving insurance for boxes that you pack yourself?
- Where can I buy moving boxes for cheap?
- A Simplified Moving Checklist
- 8-Week Moving Planner
- Printable Moving Checklist
- Moving Checklist & Moving Planner
- How to prepare for moving to a new city?
- What are some of the best tips for residential moving?
- What are the best relocation tips?
- What are your top tips for packing to move house?
- What are the 3 important things to consider when moving?
- 13 Best Long Distance Moving Tips
Moving service website design tips for local rankings and more conversions
Site pages and directory structure
- Create keyword-rich service pages
- Make galleries/portfolio organized around targeted keywords
- Create keyword-rich location pages (execute as service areas)
- Create keyword-rich categories and blog posts
Conversion-focused Moving web design ideas
- Display site-wide phone number prominently on top-right
- Make click-to-call phone number link for mobile browsers
- Display Call-to-Action or Email on the top-right corner
- Display serving the city name region
- Add “Request A Quote” form sitewide
- Add testimonials/display Google Reviews sitewide
- Add credibility badges sitewide (groups, associations, brands, certifications, etc.)
- Display Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone) site-wide in the footer
- Add breadcrumb to the top of the page content
- Create a FAQ page
- Add lead generation form or Call-to-Action on blog posts
- Add blog wide social sharing links
- Add blog wide service areas (cites served) links
- Display date and author bio on the blog post
- Create an author bio page
- Display categories and popular posts
- Link service pages from blog post content
- Add main service and city name in the headline
- Display Video, virtual tour, gallery or image of this location
- Google Map of city name location
- Driving instructions if customer visit this location
- Lead generation form or Call-to-Action
- Contact information (complete address, phone, email of this location in Schema markup and link to this Google Page)
- Add “hours” of this location (hours match Google Maps and in Schema markup)
- Link to Review sites (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Add Social sharing links
- Add links of other “Cities Served”
- Add a contact form
- Display NAP (Name, Address & Phone) in Schema
- Display “hours” in Schema and match to Google Maps
- Add Google Maps on the contact page
SEO tips for moving company website
- Use structured data markup
- Create XML Sitemap and submit in Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
- Structure your URLs clean and SEO-friendly
- Optimize Title tags
- Optimize your images
- Create / Claim Bing listing
- Create / Claim Yelp listing
- Create / Claim listings on other directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on popular social platforms
- Submit business in top citations sites
- Check competitors’ citations and claim listings
- Remove duplicate citations
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Remove duplicate content
- Update content regularly
- Build quality backlinks
- Post regularly on Google My Business
Are you a Mover in need of more business?
We excel at increasing the client’s search engine rankings. With our Moving SEO services, customers are easily able to find your website when searching for your products & services you offer.
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for the majority of the Moving related keywords in your area. However, we only work with ONE Moving company in each city. So, contact us before your competitor does. If you want more ideas and strategies for marketing your Moving business online, contact our SEO consultant for a FREE Internet Marketing and SEO advice for Moving Businesses.