SEO for Restaurants
The restaurant and beverage business is extremely competitive and individuals are constantly trying to find the next best place to eat or grab a drink. Normally, 92% of people are used as an internet search engine to search for restaurants in the last 6 months.
A growing number of diners are finding their restaurant recommendations on the web — notably on the move — so now’s restaurants can’t afford to advertise there.
When you employ SEO for restaurants in your site you will experience results that put you at the top of search engine questions today and later on.
How Our SEO Services Help Your Company Grow
As a company owner, you may be tired of hearing”SEO this” and”SEO that.” Is search engine optimization actually that big of a deal? Yes, it is, and that is good news! It means that there are loads of ways you can use SEO to boost your business and boost your earnings. Of course, choosing to implement some SEO for your business and understanding how to do it in a successful way are two distinct things.
If your company could use an excess boost, here’s what you need to learn about SEO and professional SEO services.
How Can SEO Help Increase Revenue?
In fact, organic search accounts for 51% of the traffic to company websites. Just strong search engine optimization practices can set you on the first page of these all-important search results. If people do internet searches, most will not look past the first two or three pages of search results in the most. If you’re not there, you have lost a chance to pull in traffic and make a sale.
As an additional bonus, strong SEO generates a continuing cycle. When search engines are conducting prospective searches, higher traffic levels inform them that your site has good information to offer. That enhances from SERP ranking more.
If you play your SEO cards the traffic you get will be qualified also. You are going to get users who actually want the services you have to offer, leading to a higher conversion rate.
Top lead generation sources for the Restaurant business
There are many Online Marketing strategies that can help you attract the quality customers you need. One of these techniques is SEO.
- Google Maps Listing
- Local directories
- Niche directories
- Google ads (Pay per Click)
- Facebook advertising
- Social media management
Popular search queries for Restaurant Business
Below is a list of the MOST CRITICAL keywords related to your Restaurant business that you want to be sure your website is optimized for:
- Your City + Restaurant
- Your City + Speciality + Restaurant
- Your City + Restaurant Booking
- Your City + Restaurant Menu
- Your City + Restaurant Near Me
- Your City + Restaurant Home Delivery
- Your City + Speciality Restaurant + Near me
- Your City + Speciality Restaurant + Nearby
- Your City + New Restaurant
- Your City + New Restaurant Near Me
- Your City + New + Speciality + Restaurant
- Restaurant In Your City
- Specialty + Restaurant In Your City
- Restaurant Booking In Your City
- Restaurant Menu In Your City
- Restaurant Near Me In Your City
- Restaurant Home Delivery In Your City
- Specialty Restaurant + Near me In Your City
- Specialty Restaurant + Nearby In Your City
- New Restaurant In Your City
- New Restaurant Near Me In Your City
- New + Speciality + Restaurant In Your City
Popular SEO Keywords for Restaurants
||Restaurants Around Me
|Restaurants Near My Location
||Restaurants Close To Me
|Restaurants In The Area
||Restaurants In My Area
|Nearest Restaurant To Me
||Closest Restaurants To Me
|Local Restaurants Near My Location
||Eating Places Nearby
||Restaurants Close To My Location
|Best Seafood Restaurant
||Best Local Restaurants
||Local Restaurants To My Location
|Restaurants Around My Location
||Best Nearby Restaurants
||Local Food Restaurants
|Nearby Lunch Restaurants
||Nearby Eating Places
||New Local Restaurants
|Eating Places Near My Location
||Local Seafood Restaurants
||Local Restaurants In My Area
|Eating Places Around Me
||Local Area Restaurants
||Local Eating Places
|Local Restaurants In The Area
||Restaurants Near Our Location
||Good Local Restaurants
|Restaurants Near Location
||Best Family Restaurants
||Top Local Restaurants
Top niche directories for Restaurant Business
Here is the list of top niche sites your restaurant business should be listed. These are the popular referral sources your customers frequently visit to find a restaurant.
Popular topics and questions frequently search for Dine-out
A list of popular topics and questions in the Hospitality industry; your customers frequently search in Google. Incorporate these topics on your site helps you drive more organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- How to search for great restaurants along your route?
8 Tips for Finding a Good Restaurant While Traveling
- Practical Tips: How to Find the Best Restaurants When You Travel
- How to Find the Best Local Restaurants?
- 7 Things to Consider When Choosing a Restaurant
- How to Find the Best Restaurants in a New City?
- How to Find the Best Restaurants on the Road?
- How to find the best restaurants in the world?
- A Trick for Finding Good Restaurants and Shops Wherever Required?
- Tips on Where to Locate Your Restaurant
- What are good ways to look for good local restaurants?
- 10 Nearby restaurants you should actually eat at
Restaurant business website design tips for local rankings and more conversions
Site pages and directory structure
- Create keyword-rich service pages
- Make galleries/portfolio organized around targeted keywords
- Create keyword-rich location pages (execute as service areas)
- Create keyword-rich categories and blog posts
Conversion-focused Restaurant business web design ideas
- Display site-wide phone number prominently on top-right
- Make click-to-call phone number link for mobile browsers
- Display Call-to-Action or Email on the top-right corner
- Display serving the city name region
- Add “Request A Quote” form sitewide
- Add testimonials/display Google Reviews sitewide
- Add credibility badges sitewide (groups, associations, brands, certifications, etc.)
- Display Consistent NAP (Name, Address, Phone) site-wide in the footer
- Add breadcrumb to the top of the page content
- Create a FAQ page
- Add lead generation form or Call-to-Action on blog posts
- Add blog wide social sharing links
- Add blog wide service areas (cites served) links
- Display date and author bio on the blog post
- Create an author bio page
- Display categories and popular posts
- Link service pages from blog post content
- Add main service and city name in the headline
- Display Video, virtual tour, gallery or image of this location
- Google Map of city name location
- Driving instructions if customer visit this location
- Lead generation form or Call-to-Action
- Contact information (complete address, phone, email of this location in Schema markup and link to this Google Page)
- Add “hours” of this location (hours match Google Maps and in Schema markup)
- Link to Review sites (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Add Social sharing links
- Add links of other “Cities Served”
- Add a contact form
- Display NAP (Name, Address & Phone) in Schema
- Display “hours” in Schema and match to Google Maps
- Add Google Maps on the contact page
SEO tips for restaurant business website
- Use structured data markup
- Create XML Sitemap and submit in Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
- Structure your URLs clean and SEO-friendly
- Optimize Title tags
- Optimize your images
- Create / Claim Bing listing
- Create / Claim Yelp listing
- Create / Claim listings on other directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on popular social platforms
- Submit business in top citations sites
- Check competitors’ citations and claim listings
- Remove duplicate citations
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Remove duplicate content
- Update content regularly
- Build quality backlinks
- Post regularly on Google My Business
Are you a Restaurant Owner in need of more business?
We excel at increasing the client’s search engine rankings. With our Restaurant SEO services, customers are easily able to find your website when searching for your products & services you offer.
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for the majority of the Restaurant related keywords in your area. However, we only work with ONE Speciality Restaurant in each city. So, contact us before your competitor does. If you want more ideas and strategies for marketing your Restaurant Business online, contact our SEO consultant for a FREE Internet Marketing and SEO advice for Restaurant Businesses.